Rafting children's camp
Camps for children every week of the summer holidays in the Kresna Gorge
We are kicking off the summer holidays with lots of different adventures during our rafting camps for kids. Prepare for boating, rafting, kayaking, a rope garden and climbing wall, hiking, table tennis, archery, visiting waterfalls, swimming in mineral baths and a swimming pool, organizing a tent camp, a first aid lecture with the assistance of the Bulgarian Red Cross, interesting guided tours, visiting interesting villages, learning about conservation projects.
price: 435 BGN / child
Dates for summer camps 2024
24.06.2024 – 29.06.2024
01.07.2024 – 06.07.2024
08.07.2024 – 13.07.2024
15.07.2024 – 20.07.2024
22.07.2024 – 27.07.2024
29.07.2024 – 03.08.2024
05.08.2024 – 10.08.2024
12.08.2024 – 17.08.2024
19.08.2024 – 24.08.2024
26.08.2024 – 31.08.2024
Accommodation in a tented camp at the Adventurer Net Rafting Base. The base has showers, toilets, and a mini-bar with food and drinks.
Included transport by minibus Sofia – Rafting base Adventurer Net – Sofia, as well as to all attractions in the program.
If you wish to bring your child – please inform us so that we can make a discount on the price.
Breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack (fruit) and dinner are provided during the camp. Meals are prepared on site and the menu is varied, with fruit and vegetables included.
* The organizers reserve the right to reschedule the program in case of force majeure circumstances beyond their control.
* The price for the camp does not include filming and providing photo material.
What to prepare?
*We recommend that your luggage is in a backpack, not a suitcase.
*When enrolling a child in camp, the parent/guardian confirms that they are familiar with the program.
– Declares his/her child’s willingness to participate in the children’s camp (activities) and agrees to the conditions and activities organized by Adventurer Group;
– Declares his/her consent for the personal data he/she provides to be processed by Adventurer Group Ltd;
– Informs about the child’s health status and special needs;
– Is informed that photos from the camp will be uploaded to our Facebook page.